This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Suspicious Processes.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I was directed here by 8120GUY;
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Suspicious_P…es_t108263.html

My computer runs normally, but there are a few suspicious processes.
iexplore.exe is always there, but I use FireFox. Even when I end the process, it comes back.
Sachiel.sys.bat is sometimes there as well, but not always.
I also have a hidden folder called HaRepacker in my Program Files directory, which I can't delete.

Info;
Acer TravelMate 6293
It is a school provided laptop connected to the schools network.
I have 2Gb RAM.
Take a read through this and then start a fresh thread in this forum and post accordingly. Please don't forget to include a brief description of your problem, and somebody will be along as soon as.
Helpers look for posts with zero replies which is why you need to start afresh and why i'll lock this one.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI