Hi guys, I have some suspicious processes running which I believe may possibly be viruses.
iexplore.exe
Sachiel.sys.bat
Internet Explorer is never running yet the process for it is always there. Even when I end it, it comes back.
My computer runs normally but I'd just like to make sure these are safe and I have no viruses on my computer.
I also have a hidden folder in my Program Files folder called HaRepacker, which I can't delete.
My laptop is a school laptop connected to a network. -Acer TravelMate 6293
This is almost exactly what you posted in this thread and so my response is the same:
Take a read through this and then start a fresh thread in this forum and post accordingly. Please don't forget to include a brief description of your problem, and somebody will be along as soon as.
Helpers look for posts with zero replies which is why you need to start afresh and why i'll lock this one.
If you follow these instructions and post the results of DDS and RootRepeal somebody may be able to help you. If you don't, and just post the same sort of thing again, then I or somebody else will just direct you to do again what i've now directed you to do twice now and all of our lives get shorter.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI