This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

dual booting xp and vista

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi all, I partitione my hard drive for my laptop. I added XP first and got all the drivers an dhad XP working fine. I then added Vista, from recovery disks that I made when I bought the laptop. It wiped out XP.
I then installed a second drive and put XP in the second drive. The I reformated the first drive and added Vista to it. Now Vista works fine, but XP is missing the Boot Manager and won't load. Any ideas of what the proplem could be? Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks for all your help in the past, hope you can help me again.

Moved from Networking to Windows - jp

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI