This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

HP Pavilion dv9700

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

The laptop came with Vista on the first drive. I purchased a second on end installed XP. I have found almost all the drivers and XP is working fine. Within the disk management of one drive and can see the other drive. When I put up I don't get an option to choose which OS to load. It is automatically loading XP, the os I just installed on the second drive. Any ideas?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI