This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Cleaning offline?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello all, I have a system that I need to clean offline, preferably off of a disc. The system may be too infected to install something onto it and run it. I feel like it really needs to be done off a disc or USB stick. Can anyone recommend what anti-malware,virus,spyware programs can do this well and if you have any suggestions of how exactly to go about this? Maybe this process isn't necessary anymore with the programs that are out there now? Any help would be wonderful, thanks!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI