This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

"Error: CardReaderLookupWindow" popup

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Within the last few days, when I close my computer down at night I get a popup window "Error: CardReaderLookupWindow" in which I need to cancel or send an error report to actually get rid of it. I have Googled the problem…something to do with Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition, which is where I download my photos to from my camera. Looking in Add/Remove hardware I actually have the 3.0 and the 3.0.1 versions. Could this be the problem? If Adobe is problematic in itself, I would be happy to download a better Album program that you might suggest. Thankyou Belinda
Hi What I did was uninstall both Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.0 and 3.0.1 and install another program…no more popup! Thanks Ztrucker Belinda :)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI