Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Closed] Urgent! lots of my office pc file infected by virus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 hamba99

hamba99

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:39 AM

salam and very warm hello to all my friends here at forums.whatthetech.com ... hope that u all have good life.. may god bles u all..

i have big problem now... lot of file on my office pc is infected by virus.. please help me... the avg is cant help me... below is the print screen... access to all antivirus site also cannot go..
its my fault download something... but the avg not detect it anything!!! its like standalone installer file... so i clik to it... then it start infect my file....

lots of files infected... when i click to start menu program, then suddenly it will add one more file to be infected.. it keep going infecting my file...

1st

Spoiler

2nd

Spoiler

3rd

Spoiler

4th

Spoiler

5th

Spoiler

please help me all my lovely friends... i really apriciate it... thank you very much for ur concern and helps...

i'm beginner.. but the solution i had tried is clear the host file because i cant go to security site like avg,avast,hijackthis and so on.. but still the same.. some of my friends told me to download dr web, but i still can download it from that site because blocked by virus.. then i use malwarebytes's anti malware to scan, but it just detect a fewe file.. so i confused.. but the virus still keep on infecting my exe files...

this is my hijackthis logfile...

Spoiler

this is my Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware logfile quick scan
Spoiler

i dont want to reformat and reinstall the windows because this office pc have lot of software that i not find from internet and also it takes lot of time, but if that is the last resort solution... what else i can do right?

please my dear friends... help me... thank you very much for helping me... my pray may god bless you all for ur sincererity help....

i use the SD Fix, .. so i log use safe mode... but after i run it.. then it show " Cant load UDM IPX/SPX support"
then i wait... but it take too long, so i restart the computer as normal... it continue but suddenly it appear show like this think " Finishing MAlware check... Accesed is denied"

what happen?

then all infected exe is corrupted? even my microsoft paint also lost and others software also, i cant use it... so now i cant use paint....

thank your very much for ur concern..

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 CatByte

CatByte

Classroom Administrator

• Classroom Admin
  • 21,060 posts
  • MVP

Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:49 AM

Hi

I would like to first confirm if you do in fact, have virut.

Please do the following:

• Make sure to use Internet Explorer for this
  • Please go to VirSCAN.org FREE on-line scan service
  • Copy and paste the following file path into the "Suspicious files to scan" box on the top of the page:

c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe

• Click on the Upload button
  • If a pop-up appears saying the file has been scanned already, please select the ReScan button.
  • Once the Scan is completed, click on the "Copy to Clipboard" button. This will copy the link of the report into the Clipboard.
  • Paste the contents of the Clipboard in your next reply.

Please do the same for the following files:
c:\windows\explorer.exe
c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
c:\windows\system32\spoolsv.exe

NEXT

We would be grateful if you could assist us in our research into this infection by providing us with some samples and information from your machine. This will only take a minute or two to complete, and is very simple. If you wish to help us, please do the following:
  • Download VAPrep.bat and save it to your Desktop.
  • Double-click VAPrep.bat to run it. It will only take a moment to complete.
  • When done, please right-click the VAPrep folder which should now be on your Desktop. Select Send To >> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
  • Next, please go to this webpage.
  • Browse to the VAPrep.zip zipped folder you just created.
  • Click Send File.
Once done, you can delete the VAPrep folder and .zip file from you Desktop. Thanks for helping us out.

Microsoft MVP 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

#3 CatByte

CatByte

Classroom Administrator

• Classroom Admin
  • 21,060 posts
  • MVP

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:28 AM

Due to inactivity this topic will be closed. If you need help please start a new thread.

Microsoft MVP 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015