This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Keyboard is glitching in Windows 7

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am having an issue with my keyboard, sometimes for no reason at all the keyboard will glitch and start typing qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./`1234567890-= no matter what key I press. I have tried updating my chipset drivers for my USB port, and it solves nothing. I have even gotten to the point of buying myself a new keyboard and even that doesn't stop the problem. It is getting on my nerves already, any help would be appreciated.
Sorry for the delayed reply.

Was this/ is this a new problem?

If so have you tried a System Restore to a point prior to your problem?

start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI