This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] College messed up my laptop

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My college requires that you had over your computer to their people and they mess around with it. They had me remove my antivirus, telling me they had a superior one on their system and that I had no need for it. Now I can't get on the internet at all, at school away from school. I have run the ATF cleaner and Malware. I have the malware log. I also did the combo fix and I hijack this log. Should I post those?
Hello and :welcome: Please be advised, as I am still in training, all my replies to you will be checked for accuracy by one of our experts to ensure that I am giving you the best possible advise. This may cause a delay, but I will do my best to keep it as short as possible. I am checking over your log , I will post back shortly with instructions.
Hi samantha5409,

Has your IT department determined what was done to your computer that may have caused the connection issue? Are they willing to fix it for you?
If not, our tech specialists can help you out. But before anything else, please post the Malwarebytes log and the Combofix log. Thank you.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI