Hi folks
Just popped in to say hello (and wave at the familiar faces…
)
I should really head for bed now - it's too late for me here…
[external image: Posted Image]
yep. Probably about 12:38am GMT.
Welcome to WTT Forums.
Enjoy.
Welcome Iain.
Thanks for stopping by.
Good to see you Iain
(my mum was from Glasgow LOL)
Hi Iain. Good to see you here.
Yes, many well-known names here. Although I'm not one of them and you won't know me, I'm familiar with your name at TSF.
Like Catbyte, my mother is from Glasgow, born and bred, so good to see a glaswegian about the place.
Enjoy the forum.
PS Hope your finger is OK now!
Satchfan
PS Hope your finger is OK now!
Satchfan
Yikes! Does the whole internet know about that??
Thanks for the welcome folks - where would you all be without us Scots…
PS Hope your finger is OK now!
Satchfan
Yikes! Does the whole internet know about that??
Nope, we all don't know and I'm all ears!
Hi and welcome, good to see you to!
Juliet
Nope, we all don't know and I'm all ears!
I'll leave that to Glaswegian , (but a clue is TSF > Glawegian > Blog)
Satchfan
Hi Juliet and tashi
🖼 Click to load external image (Posted Image)
Heck - I'd forgotten about that blog!!
[external image: Posted Image]
lol - nothing like joining a site only to find that your life is already laid bare…
[external image: Posted Image]