dhirajmaskara
Topic Starter
hello!
I was having problems in my computer with malware .. i took help of this forum to clean up the computer using various tools like HJT , MBAM , Combofix , Eset etc.. the link for the entire thread is given below
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Problem_afte…053#entry594053
As you can read in the thread .. after the whole clean process also , the internet connectivity is erratic & unpredictable .. specifically speaking , at present i can see three issues :
1. I am not able to download any video using Metacafe
2. I am not able to log onto a Govt Website which uses Digital signature token as authentication
3. The internet just dies out at times
my gut feeling says that it has something to do with either - Settings of IE or maybe IE is corrupted.
Thanks
I was having problems in my computer with malware .. i took help of this forum to clean up the computer using various tools like HJT , MBAM , Combofix , Eset etc.. the link for the entire thread is given below
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Problem_afte…053#entry594053
As you can read in the thread .. after the whole clean process also , the internet connectivity is erratic & unpredictable .. specifically speaking , at present i can see three issues :
1. I am not able to download any video using Metacafe
2. I am not able to log onto a Govt Website which uses Digital signature token as authentication
3. The internet just dies out at times
my gut feeling says that it has something to do with either - Settings of IE or maybe IE is corrupted.
Thanks