This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hey guys!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello, I found this site by coincidence, and since you look like a bunch of people with some god knowledge, I decided to join. I would really like to contribute with my own knowledge and experience, and help make the site (perhaps :) ) even better. Here is a small blog I set up a few days ago, and I suggest you check it out: Removed:. It contains a written guide, along with a small video series describing how you can speed up your computer. If anyone has any suggestions to what I can add/remove, please tell me and I will do so. There will be more coming, so stay tuned, but for now that's all I have time for.

Hello,

I found this site by coincidence, and since you look like a bunch of people with some god knowledge, I decided to join. I would really like to contribute with my own knowledge and experience, and help make the site (perhaps :) ) even better. Here is a small blog I set up a few days ago, and I suggest you check it out: Removed:.

It contains a written guide, along with a small video series describing how you can speed up your computer. If anyone has any suggestions to what I can add/remove, please tell me and I will do so. There will be more coming, so stay tuned, but for now that's all I have time for.


Welcome to What the Tech Forums! :)

Sorry about the edit there. It looks like you can't post that in this particular forum but its very generous of you to offer ways for others to speed up their computers.