tech108
Topic Starter
Thanks in advance for any guidance and direction.
Microsoft Windows XP
Media Center Edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 3
Dell Inspiron I6400
Intel® Core™2 CPU
T5500 @ 1.66GHz
1,66 GHz, 0.99 GB of RAM
I just received help with a severe malware issue and received a clean bill of health. Here's the thread:
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?p=332423#post332423
Firstly there is a problem in both IE and FireFox that background images and colors do not show.
Secondly, I can not connect to windows update via IE. I get an error message - [Error number: 0x800704DD]
From Microsoft, that error says confirm contents of this:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\SensLogn
In regedit - there is only one line in that folder
(Default) REG_SZ (vale not set)
That's where I'm at and I'm not sure how to put the MS recommended values in the registry.
Thank you.
Microsoft Windows XP
Media Center Edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 3
Dell Inspiron I6400
Intel® Core™2 CPU
T5500 @ 1.66GHz
1,66 GHz, 0.99 GB of RAM
I just received help with a severe malware issue and received a clean bill of health. Here's the thread:
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?p=332423#post332423
Firstly there is a problem in both IE and FireFox that background images and colors do not show.
Secondly, I can not connect to windows update via IE. I get an error message - [Error number: 0x800704DD]
From Microsoft, that error says confirm contents of this:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\SensLogn
In regedit - there is only one line in that folder
(Default) REG_SZ (vale not set)
That's where I'm at and I'm not sure how to put the MS recommended values in the registry.
Thank you.