This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows Explorer Search

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Search program opens and allows me to set up search functions, even the dog is sitting there. However when click to start the search, it just sits there. What can I do to solve this problem. I would like to not use an external program, but if I have to, I have to. Thanks
Hi dbattles54, welcome to WTT. Sorry it's taken so long to get to you.

If you are still looking for assistance, I would recommend installing Agent Ranscak as an alternative until we can figure out what the problem is with Search.

Let me know.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI