This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Installing Active X on Facebook

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am trying to figure out how to install Active X on Facebook so that I can post pictures and my computer freezes everytime I try to click on the bar at the top that says To Install Active X Click Here. I never had this problem a few months ago. I have lots of pictures on my page and I never had to click on anything before. Can someone help me fix this?
Make sure your Anti-virus/spyware/etc. definitions are up to date and you have scanned your computer recently. You shouldn't have to install it if you previously haven't had troubles.
Make sure you have the latest Java Runtime installed. I suggest using an alternative browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome and seeing if the Facebook photos works there.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI