I tried to run a full scan using Mcafee and after about a minute "error getting scan results" comes up and it aborts and never complets scan. Now when a try to open a web site I get hijacked and redirected to a site offering to run a scan to remove virus from my system. someone from Mcafee forum said run Hyjackthis scan and post log here. Can I post log and someone look at it or anyone have any other ideas.
4.) Abusive language or other problems in your text
5.) Your log is too old (20 days or more) and no replies from you after a volunteer tried to help you
If you came here for help, and you have not posted a Hijackthis log to the proper forum, then you may do so now, if you came here to spam or abuse, you will be dealt with harsher on your next offense
This is a family oriented forum to help those that need help.
==============================
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI