This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Home network

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a verizon wireless router connected to my main computer. This computer also has a printer I have two other computers upstairs in the bedrooms, each connected to the internet by a wireless linksys desktop antenna. They all connect to the internet fine, but they don't seem to see each other, and therefore don't share files or the printer. What pathway do I follow, in order to connect them, so that I can see three computers on my network? How can they share the same printer?
I believe that they all have to be in the same work group. Note that you will have to restart the computer after changing it's work group for that to go into effect.
XP
Vista

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI