This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

NO USB Drives on my PC! Help!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, After pain staking research I discovered my usb drivers are not working properly and have a problem. This includes my front and back ports. I tried uninstalling, and reinstalling, but they come back with the same problem and a message appears your hardware is not isntalled properly. I also updated my BIOs, but still nothing, I tried troubleshooting, nothing. I tried my manufacturer's website, nothing. PleaseI need help, I need to connect my printer and I need to insert my flash drive to sack my data. I have an HP Pavilion Media Center a1524n Desktop PC and my motherboard is RC410-M Thanks
Please provide precise details about the process your are performing and what the results are. That includes what device you are plugging in, what sounds you hear, what messages you see, etc.
Well, I've has a fan problem for a while now but that is beside the point. When I try to install my printer is says usb drives not installed. This includes all my usb drivers that are not working, front and back. When I plugin something, it is not detected, When I uninstall the USB devices from device manager, they reintsall but go back to the say way they were in. Here is a screenie of the drivers:

[external image: Posted Image]

I tried updating then and everything, nothing worked. As well, could you also explain to me what each driver under the USB section does? Thanks.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI