This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

hello again

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

hi all… i was some times ago and what the tech helped me a lot… i need help again. i uploaded - cue the OMG she is soo stupid comments - either a malware or a virus… and now i need help to clean it. i will find the proper forum to explain my issue… just wanted to say HI again. aurelie
Hello aurelie :wavey: I see you managed to find the right forum for your computer issues :thumbup: I hope you manage to get them all sorted out. I know the helpers here will try their very best for you. My Very Best Wishes to you, JonTom
:wavey: Hello aurelie and welcome back to WTT. I'm sure the Malware Team will soon advise you about your computer problems. All the best Satchfan