This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

PC-Router-Xbox

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

So, trying to get this setup so I can share between my comp (vista home premium) and xbox. Both are connected to the internet through a linksys befsr41 wired router. My computer doesn't recognize the xbox connection and vice versa.networking newbie >>
"Log into your router click on security and enable Filter Multicast." might be the router settings not properly adjusted to pick up the xbox…
Thanks for the reply. I tried and it just gives a page load error. I searched for similar linksys befsr41 ip addy's and tries those as well, all with page load error. The xbox and pc are both connected to the internet but still can't connect to each other through it.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI