This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Ipod touch security code

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey, I'm new to this site so please excuse any mistakes I make. My iPod touch will not allow me to update one of my apps (fml pro) because it says my security code was invalid. I took a look at it and tried several numbers I thought could be my security code, but none of them worked. FYI to view your security code u go to settings then click on the store icon and go to payment information. Does anyone know how I can find out what my security code is? Hopefully, Luke
Lukespates,

More than likely you are inquiring about something similar to a Product ID # which would have been issued to you specifically upon purchase of your iPod.

Apple is quite serious about security issues.

Your best route for remedy would be to contact the nearest Authrised Service Provider or Apple Store in your area.
You will need to demonstrate that you legitimately purchased the product.
That proof should not be too difficult even if the iPod was a gift, since Apple keeps tight records relating to such matters.

If necessary, you can make a start here: http://www.apple.com/support/contact/

Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI