This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

windows xp won't load

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

All of the sudden, my desktop won't start, first I get options to start in safe mode last know good config start windows normally etc. whichever one I choose, I get to see window xp screen for a second looking like it's going to start, then the "going to sleep" message, then back to all the options of safe mode etc. again. I need to get the data on the hard drive before trying to reformat or repair. Error message on blue screen after hitting F8: UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME Technical info: *** STOP: 0x000000ED (0x89729900, 0xC0000006, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) Any suggestion/advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI