Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91631 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Internet Explorer Script errors -- how to disable?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 khaef

khaef

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:00 PM

I'm so tired of IE Script errors -- I get them especially from a free "points awarding" program called "My Points"> Sometimes I can't get to the actual offer -- e.g. in the most recent case trying to print coupons from this program to save on products." Everytime I tried I got the follow (I've copy/pasted the screen shot here: -- no this email program won't let me do that, but I'll send as a MS Word 2003 attachment to this email).-- Oh dear-- the attachment didn't work because with my background enabled-etc. it was too large to load in. We'll I hope you know which Script error notices I'm talking about? I get it a lot of My Points-- and lots of other programs. Can't we just disable this IE Notification entirely? It's just a nuisance? Thanks for responding. You've helped me with several programs these past two months. I really appreciate it! :pullhair: == this emoticon won't show, but you know what I'm experiencing!!

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Tech

• Tech Team
  • 7,774 posts
  • Interests:Helping people fix MS Windows related computer problems of all kinds.

Good, inexpensive wine (not an oxymoron).

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:08 PM

Hi khaef. A Google for ie script errors turned up this link which should do the trick:
http://www.sureshots...ripterrors.html

Rich

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.