This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

"Load!" Error when booting Vista 64

6 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Casi, I really think you need to visit our malware removal forum. This is too similar to what I would classify as "malicious activity."
Lets make sure your system is clean first and then come back here if the problem persists.

Read HERE, post a new thread HERE.
Ok. I'm going to clean the system. By the way, I just happend to come across this today: It was hard to get a screen capture but when I put my mouse oven an "empty" spot in the quick toolbar at the bottom right corner of my screen, I get a pop up balloo that says Load! 0.48.13. When I click the spot (right ot left) nothing happens. Just another piece to the puzzle. Thanks!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI