This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] lsas.blaster.keylog worm help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I got this virus today. I have looked online and read how to get rid of it but I can't open any programs other than IE. Can't open any files or run system restore either. When I try to start in safe mode I get the blue screen of death so I can't run malwarebytes or anything like that in safe mode either. I'm at a loss. I can't even open up the Task Manager or anything. Any help is greatly appreciated. I was able to resolve this issue using info from your site. You can close or delete this post, thanks for the wonderful information.
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI