This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

hi etc..

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi all.. . nothing overly fascinating about me..just another confused human.. my skills are automotive, so if I am able to help anyone in that respect I am happy to, otherwise I am pretty well useless.. :)
:welcome: drkhrse. Glad you've joined our community. If you have PC problems, WTT is the place to get them sorted. Have a good look around the forum, there's plenty to read and learn. Regards, Satchfan
Welcome drkhrse

With dealerships closing in droves, the employment situation for auto mechanics of all specialties is likely to be stressful for a while.
Many/most will sort themselves out into local shops, or abandon the trade completely in disgust.
Hope the situation is better for you.

You may find that many of us propeller-heads fall into two categories
  • Those who love to do their own auto maintenance.
  • Those who are TERRIFIED of anything Auto maintenance related.

At various Tech Forums where I post, I see "off-topic" and general discussion periodically cropping up about repair problems that members face with their cars.

We have a "General Disussions" sub-forum titled What the Heck?

If you enjoy writing and want to contribute an occasional post about routine or overlooked issues you are welcome to do so.
  • With summer in full swing many folks will be backing their SUVs and trucks too far down the ramp when launching their boats, risking water in their Universal Joints. While most will never notice, some will begin hearing that singing noise that wasn't their before and which may become problematic later in the fall and winter as a result.
  • Others may not realize the importance of proper antifreeze during hot summer months
  • Topics from windshield washer/wipers, tire tread safety, to how to make a shiny rig's appearance sparkle may be of interest.
  • Still others may have questions about what their "real" mechanic are telling them and charging them for the fix.

We don't allow "advertising" (spam) but we sure appreciate good information.

Welcome aboard.
Read around the Forums here and I think you will find much to help you with your computer related interests.

Best Regards
If you're in Australia (preferably close to me), I got some work I need done to my car - fix an oil leak. Perhaps we could swap labour for labour? :lol: (the chances are mighty slim) :P Welcome to the forum anyway! :adios: