This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

ContentAdvisor Screen

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I ran Regedit several times and it resolved a big problem with IE. But now at each opening of a new web page, I get a content Adviser screen asking for a password. How can I turn that completely off. Never had it before. thanks
I have no experience with that feature, but you can enable\disable it by clicking on Tools - Internet Options - Content, then you will see the options available for this, but if it wants a code my fear is you will need this code to turn it off, but see how you go with this for now.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI