This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

IE redirects result in IE error msgs and shut downs

15 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

There is no doubt in my mind, LD, that you would have fixed everything had I been running an up-to-date copy of Windows XP. As I see it now, I was out of line to come in here and ask for help. Sort of like bringing my car to a car audio specialist because the radio wouldn't work…. and then having to admit that I never did install any speakers… :-\ But at the time I thought I had somehow become infested with parasites (malware, adware, or a virus) and could see by reading all the threads that there was amazing hope of recovery. Now I understand that this OS is just too far gone… too out-of-date to hope for quick-fixes. I will always be so very grateful to you for sticking with me and being willing to help in spite of the pathetic circumstances I brought with me. Thank you so very, very much! :wavey: Helen

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI