Hi Everybody
Never before have I ever seen so many nice people in one place, from all different parts of the world, working together as a team, this place is really awesome. It is truly an honor to be here among you. We all have one thing in common, one common goal, helping people. I just want to thank the staff ( otherwise there would be too many names to mention and I suffer from C.R.S ) workers here for making me feel at home since I've been here and for their time and help they provided for me. I can only hope that my knowledge of malware removal will grow as quickly as I want it to so that I will be able to make a difference in someones life the way that Tomk has made one in mine and wish everyone here good luck and happy hunting!
What a great and friendly post you sent. Just to mention there are a few of us here on the tech side of things, but I do agree the Malware folk are surely something to be honored in the way you did and to think it is all voluntary is amazing.
Congratulations on being accepted in The Classroom.
Hello and Welcome to What the Tech? Forums Neo.
I see you have already started posting some quality posts and begun your training. I wish you all the best with it. And yes, this is a truly wonderful place to be and that is why we are here.
– Mohit
Hiya Mohit,
thank you for the warm welcome young man. You are wise beyond your years. It's going to be a lot of fun to watch you grow into the awesome malware fighter I know you have the wisdom to become. Keep up the good work, young one!
Yes, but its not me alone. I am just in the initial stages of my training and have done a trifle little work compared to those people who are in the Intermediate or Hard level. We all are here with an ambition and I am sure we will achieve it, not me alone. You yourself, and all others, are going to be truly spectacular Malware fighter the day we graduate out of the Classroom.
By the way, interesting username and profile. One of my favourite themes ever.
– Mohit
Hi Mohit,
I never implied that I was not wise, or that anyone else here wasn't. I thought that was obvious, since we are all here
Simply stated that judging from your comment in your signature that you were "wise beyond your years". Now I hope that was you that picked that slogan out and not someone else, lol.
Hi Mohit,
I never implied that I was not wise, or that anyone else here wasn't. I thought that was obvious, since we are all here. Simply stated that judging from your comment in your signature that you were "wise beyond your years". Now I hope that was you that picked that slogan out and not someone else, lol.
Looks like I have confused everything like the matrix, Neo.
I did pick the slogan but I don't have the wisdom or the brains to say something so true and intelligent. I picked it up from a book titled "The Catcher In The Rye" by J. D. Sallinger as I can relate very well to the book's main character. I have thousands of other wise quotes but I cannot put them in my signature.
Jkc73,
Oh my God it just dawned on me that I still haven't yet said thank you for your kind words. I am so sorry .
Ditto, brother, and keep up the great work ! See ya in class.
Oh my God it just dawned on me that I still haven't yet said thank you for your kind words. I am so sorry .
Ditto, brother, and keep up the great work ! See ya in class.
Neo
Sometimes it comes with the territory, one minute your saying hello, the next minute your buried up to your waist in the classroom studying.
I am sure that you are going to be around here long enough for us to catch up.
Thank you for your praise.