This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Windows Explorer

8 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

LT,

I appreciate all of your assistance. If I find the issue I will post on here and update you.

Best regards,
mavila

I'll do the same.
I posted in our hidden fourms for suggestions from other fighters and here's one suggestion.

Copy/paste the text in the Codebox below into notepad:

Here's how to do that:
Click Start > Run type Notepad click OK.
This will open an empty notepad file:

Take your mouse, and place your cursor at the beginning of the text in the box below, then click and hold the left mouse button, while pulling your mouse over the text. This should highlight the text. Now release the left mouse button. Now, with the cursor over the highlighted text, right click the mouse for options, and select 'copy'. Now over the empty Notepad box, right click your mouse again, and select 'paste' and you will have copied and pasted the text.

Driver::
is-1P63Ddrv
is-BSOSRdrv
is-S2A9Vdrv

Save this file to your desktop, Save this as "CFScript"

Here's how to do that:
1.Click File;
2.Click Save As… Change the directory to your desktop;
3.Change the Save as type to "All Files";
4.Type in the file name: CFScript
5.Click Save …


[external image: Posted Image]

Drag CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe

Then post the results log and a new HijackThis log.


Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Also are you using Anonymizer on the other pc's?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI