This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

PSU selection

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Right, I have selected two 550-560W of PSUs and they are Corsair VX550 and Silverstone ST56F. For now, I'm kind of stuck in between these two because I do not know which one will suits best for my future system. Both of the prices are more or less the same range and in terms of specification and others. I am not so sure what should I look out for, so I hope any one of you might give me a little advice on this? Thanks
Similar. I prefer the Corsair. Depends a lot on your other hardware.

If you are going SLi or Crossfire I would not recommend either.

If you are just going to use a single graphics card then no problem.

The Corsair offers the 6+2 option for PCI_E.

The issue with either SLI or Crossfire is you would want/need more wattage plus 4 X PCI_E or a modular PSU.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx…N82E16817139004

http://www.silverstonetek.com/products/p_s…6f&area=usa

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI