This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Any Ideas?

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I've nearly thrown my computer out of the window several times. Yesterday, I woke up to a very sick machine. It keep shutting down and restarting. I worked and worked on it all day. I thought I had it just about fixed, but got up again this morning to the same problem. I know I had the bagle j worm and a trojan because I did multiple scans yesterday. Thought I'd deleted them, but this morning puter was sicker than ever. On advice from my manufacturer, I restored my system. Though now I'm not sure that was a wise idea… Although, there wasn't much else I could do because I access the machine at all. Okay, so system is restored now– nothing I can do to change that. I have Spybot, Spyblaster, a firewall, virus scanner, and A2 trojan scanner. So far all I'm getting is Spybot finding 5 problems listed as DOS Exploit. It fixes them every time, but I'm afraid they'll cause damage because they're registry changes. Any ideas how to stop this from happening? Oh, and I think I'm updated everywhere. Only question there is does Windows security updates take care of IE, too? Or do I need to update that separately? Or run under another program altogether? Thanks. Great site! And any help is appreciated. SQD
Greetings and welcome to TomCoyote.com!

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM. - Coyote


I could suggest 2 things to do:

First, try on online virus scan/removal from Trend-Micro (use the link in my signature).

Second, download Hijack This! and post a log file into this thread and let someone here look it over for you.

Here's a tutorial to make a "correct" folder to download Hijack This! into:

Important: Create a folder on the C: drive called C:\HJT.
You can do this by going to My Computer (Windows key+e) then double click on C: then right click and select New then Folder and name it HJT.
Download HijackThis into this folder.

If required a tutorial is here = Hijackthis Folder Tutorial


After making a folder and downloading it (use the link in my signature), run it.

Click "Scan".

DO NOT "FIX" ANYTHING WITH IT YET!!!
FIXING THE WRONG THING COULD RENDER YOUR SYSTEM INOPERABLE!!!


Click "Save log".

Post the ENTIRE contents of the log file into this thread. :)
I know you think I've fallen off the face of the earth, but RL has been hectic. Quick question… I ran the on-line virus scan from trend-micro, and it says I'm clean. Downloaded another program, A2, clean. But I've run Spybot without getting on the net, after rebooting, with system restore off, rebooting again, and DOS Exploit is still there. So, I know something's there. My question is this… Hijackthis is zip file. Do I still save it straight to the permanent file(C:HJT– which I've already created, btw)? And if so, how do I unzip it? I've never understood how those things work. I have XP operating system. Sorry to be so much trouble! SQD
If you use the link in my signature, it downloads as an "exe", NOT "zip" file. It's usable "as is", right after download - no unzipping required :)
That was very useful! Thank you. Ok, here's the log:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.97.7
Scan saved at 10:37:12 PM, on 6/10/2004
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\slserv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\VetMsgNT.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\CA\ETRUST~1\ETRUST~1\VetTray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\CA\ETRUST~1\ETRUST~2\ca.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\S3tray2.exe
C:\WINDOWS\kdx\KHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\BigFix\BigFix.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\HJT\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.zoomway.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.emachines.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = yahoo.com
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {FDD3B846-8D59-4ffb-8758-209B6AD74ACC} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyviewer.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VetTray] C:\PROGRA~1\CA\ETRUST~1\ETRUST~1\VetTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] C:\PROGRA~1\CA\ETRUST~1\ETRUST~2\ca.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [S3TRAY2] S3tray2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [kdx] C:\WINDOWS\kdx\KHost.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - Global Startup: BigFix.lnk = C:\Program Files\BigFix\BigFix.exe
O9 - Extra button: ICQ (HKLM)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: ICQ (HKLM)
O9 - Extra button: Related (HKLM)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links (HKLM)
O9 - Extra button: Real.com (HKLM)
O9 - Extra button: MoneySide (HKLM)
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.emachines.com
O16 - DPF: {19E28AFC-EAE3-4CE5-AC83-2407B42F57C9} (MSSecurityAdvisor Class) - http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/5…b?1086796249437
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/7b77298…all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {F54C1137-5E34-4B95-95A5-BA56D4D8D743} (Secure Delivery) - http://www.gamespot.com/KDX22/download/kdx.cab



As I mentioned, I was advised by tech support to restore my computer. Not sure if this was a good idea, but it's done now.

SQD (who thanks you for the speedy replies!)
The log has one "bad" file in it:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\slserv.exe

Is a bad file.

To get rid of it do this:

Push these 3 keys at the same time:



The task manager appears on the screen.

Click the "Processes" tab.

Scroll through the processes. Each time you see "slserv.exe" in there, click it to highlight it, then click "end process".

After all instances of "slserv.exe" have been ended, use windows explorer to find and delete:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\slserv.exe

It may be "hidden". Use the link in my signature to tell you how to show "hidden" files if necesssary.

Then reboot and post a new log file into this thread. :)
Did that. Here's the new log.

Logfile of HijackThis v1.97.7
Scan saved at 6:41:34 AM, on 6/11/2004
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\VetMsgNT.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\CA\ETRUST~1\ETRUST~1\VetTray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\CA\ETRUST~1\ETRUST~2\ca.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\S3tray2.exe
C:\WINDOWS\kdx\KHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\BigFix\BigFix.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\HJT\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.zoomway.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.emachines.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = yahoo.com
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {FDD3B846-8D59-4ffb-8758-209B6AD74ACC} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyviewer.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VetTray] C:\PROGRA~1\CA\ETRUST~1\ETRUST~1\VetTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] C:\PROGRA~1\CA\ETRUST~1\ETRUST~2\ca.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [S3TRAY2] S3tray2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [kdx] C:\WINDOWS\kdx\KHost.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - Global Startup: BigFix.lnk = C:\Program Files\BigFix\BigFix.exe
O9 - Extra button: ICQ (HKLM)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: ICQ (HKLM)
O9 - Extra button: Related (HKLM)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links (HKLM)
O9 - Extra button: Real.com (HKLM)
O9 - Extra button: MoneySide (HKLM)
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.emachines.com
O16 - DPF: {19E28AFC-EAE3-4CE5-AC83-2407B42F57C9} (MSSecurityAdvisor Class) - http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/5…b?1086796249437
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/7b77298…all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {F54C1137-5E34-4B95-95A5-BA56D4D8D743} (Secure Delivery) - http://www.gamespot.com/KDX22/download/kdx.cab

Don't see that program now… I used the search feature to find the 'thing', then deleted right there. Was that the correct way to do it? Should I delete it elsewhere, too?

Thanks so much.

SQD
After I deleted those instances of "slerv.exe", rebooted and reran HJT, I got the log above. But I ran Spybot and DOS Exploit still showed up. :angry: This is the log after Spybot and deletion of DOS Exploit…

Logfile of HijackThis v1.97.7
Scan saved at 7:23:18 AM, on 6/11/2004
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\VetMsgNT.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\CA\ETRUST~1\ETRUST~1\VetTray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\CA\ETRUST~1\ETRUST~2\ca.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\S3tray2.exe
C:\WINDOWS\kdx\KHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\BigFix\BigFix.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\urlmap.exe
C:\HJT\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.zoomway.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.emachines.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = yahoo.com
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {FDD3B846-8D59-4ffb-8758-209B6AD74ACC} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyviewer.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VetTray] C:\PROGRA~1\CA\ETRUST~1\ETRUST~1\VetTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] C:\PROGRA~1\CA\ETRUST~1\ETRUST~2\ca.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [S3TRAY2] S3tray2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [kdx] C:\WINDOWS\kdx\KHost.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - Global Startup: BigFix.lnk = C:\Program Files\BigFix\BigFix.exe
O9 - Extra button: ICQ (HKLM)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: ICQ (HKLM)
O9 - Extra button: Related (HKLM)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links (HKLM)
O9 - Extra button: Real.com (HKLM)
O9 - Extra button: MoneySide (HKLM)
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.emachines.com
O16 - DPF: {19E28AFC-EAE3-4CE5-AC83-2407B42F57C9} (MSSecurityAdvisor Class) - http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/5…b?1086796249437
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/7b77298…all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {F54C1137-5E34-4B95-95A5-BA56D4D8D743} (Secure Delivery) - http://www.gamespot.com/KDX22/download/kdx.cab

Still don't see the 'slserve.exe' though, so this is a good thing… I hope!

Thanks again,
SQD
Well….

You got rid of "slserv.exe" the correct way :thumbup:

But look what just showed up in your last log:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE

That tells me you're infected with this:

http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyc…Name=WORM_GOP.F

Do the online virus scan again. You've still got som "crawling nasties" running amok on your machine. :(

I'll do some research.

Just one thing, there are two type of exploits:

DOS and DSO

I just want to be sure I am researching the correct one. So could you please verify again the one you have just one more time?

After the virus scan/removal, please reboot and post a fresh log file into this thread. :)
OK… did everything, and more. On-line scan from trend-micro showed nothing. My own virus software showed nothing. Spybot still showing DSO (and it is DSO) Exploit. This is the Spybot report from my last check:

— Report generated: 2004-06-11 07:47 —

DSO Exploit: Data source object exploit (Registry change, nothing done)
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0\1004!=W=3

DSO Exploit: Data source object exploit (Registry change, nothing done)
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1135762658-1310879333-4015693349-1005\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0\1004!=W=3

DSO Exploit: Data source object exploit (Registry change, nothing done)
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0\1004!=W=3

DSO Exploit: Data source object exploit (Registry change, nothing done)
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0\1004!=W=3

DSO Exploit: Data source object exploit (Registry change, nothing done)
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0\1004!=W=3


— Spybot - Search && Destroy version: 1.3 —
2004-05-25 Includes\Cookies.sbi
2004-05-29 Includes\Dialer.sbi
2004-05-28 Includes\Hijackers.sbi
2004-05-28 Includes\Keyloggers.sbi
2004-05-12 Includes\LSP.sbi
2004-05-28 Includes\Malware.sbi
2004-05-04 Includes\Revision.sbi
2004-04-12 Includes\Security.sbi
2004-05-28 Includes\Spybots.sbi
2004-05-24 Includes\Tracks.uti
2004-05-28 Includes\Trojans.sbi


And this is HJT log after reboot:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.97.7
Scan saved at 12:46:28 PM, on 6/11/2004
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\VetMsgNT.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\CA\ETRUST~1\ETRUST~1\VetTray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\CA\ETRUST~1\ETRUST~2\ca.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\S3tray2.exe
C:\WINDOWS\kdx\KHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\BigFix\BigFix.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\urlmap.exe
C:\HJT\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.zoomway.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.emachines.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = yahoo.com
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {FDD3B846-8D59-4ffb-8758-209B6AD74ACC} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyviewer.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VetTray] C:\PROGRA~1\CA\ETRUST~1\ETRUST~1\VetTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] C:\PROGRA~1\CA\ETRUST~1\ETRUST~2\ca.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [S3TRAY2] S3tray2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [kdx] C:\WINDOWS\kdx\KHost.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - Global Startup: BigFix.lnk = C:\Program Files\BigFix\BigFix.exe
O9 - Extra button: ICQ (HKLM)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: ICQ (HKLM)
O9 - Extra button: Related (HKLM)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links (HKLM)
O9 - Extra button: Real.com (HKLM)
O9 - Extra button: MoneySide (HKLM)
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.emachines.com
O16 - DPF: {19E28AFC-EAE3-4CE5-AC83-2407B42F57C9} (MSSecurityAdvisor Class) - http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/5…b?1086796249437
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/2004061…all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {F54C1137-5E34-4B95-95A5-BA56D4D8D743} (Secure Delivery) - http://www.gamespot.com/KDX22/download/kdx.cab

Don't see that NOTEPAD.EXE, but I'll hold my breath…

Thanks,
SQD
Well.. that didn't take long!!!! :D

From SWI forums:

As long as your system is fully patched = all Windows Update "Critical Updates" installed. Then this is a non-issue and you can put that item in the "Ignore List"

Run SpyBot, click Settings, select: "Ignore Products"
Click the Security tab and place a check in "DSO Exploit"


So, are you "good to go" now (all systems functioning normally)?
That was fast! I'll do as you suggest! I will run another HJT tomorrow, just to be sure. You don't know how much I appreciate your quick responses. Bless you! Thanks and I know where to come if I have any more trouble… should have found you all weeks ago… Couple of last minute questions… Will the latest Windows security updates keep IE up to date as well? I've got a firewall, virus software, SpyBlaster, Spybot, and A2… Anything else to help keep me from having to sit on my hands again so I won't toss this puppy? Again, you've been a lifesaver!! :wavey: SQD
Windows and IE update separately. But if you go to the Mirco$oft web site and "scan for updates" it will tell you if there are any updates available for Windows OR IE.

I'm not absolutely positive about this, but from looking at your log file:

Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

I think you are "up to date" on Windows and IE (but it wouldn't hurt to check).

I'll check this thread again tomorrow.

If you haven't posted by Sunday or Monday, I'll consider this thread "closed".

I'm just glad we were able to help. :thumbup:

Surf safe!!!

GOD bless!!!

M68 :)