This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

iTunes seems to be broken.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

The weird thing is that when I log in iTunes it automatically logs me back out, and it tells me there was some kind of error. I've tried logging in again but I failed. I'm afraid that it might be rigged or something… A bit worried.

Attachments:

Hi Drragostea,

Two thoughts
  • Have you got the latest Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installed
  • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling ITunes?
If you follow Security Tips in my signature you can find the links to check your Java and more.

Let us know,

kind regards,
Hm, yes I have Version 6 Update 13. This seems to be a glitch. Thanks tallin, long time no talk : ]. Well, it doesn't seem to be happening now since I'm logged in. It could be a bug, but everything is fine now : ].

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI