This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello.I'm new. I have malware on pc and need help not sure if righ

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Every time I log off I have a window named UIPOPHIDDEN. I have been informed this is malware. I searched your forums and came across a thread about this subject dated september 04. I have followed some of the commands which I hope hasn't put my pc at more risk but I cannot find combofix /u it doesn't exist on my pc so I cannot remove authentium or CA pest. Can someone please help me??
Hello Hawker99

:welcome: I understand how frustrating it can become when infected with Malware,

Please refrain from using any of the tools that our Malware Experts use in the Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal > HijackThis™ Logs and Infections Removal unless instructed by one of our Malware Team

There is a Self Help Fixes for Spyware / Malware Forum found here
I would highly recommend that you follow these directions. :thumbup:

Regards,
Jkc73

Hello Hawker99

:welcome: I understand how frustrating it can become when infected with Malware, however only 1 post is required for us to come to your assistance. :thumbup:

Please refrain from using any of the tools that our Malware Experts use in the Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal > HijackThis™ Logs and Infections Removal unless instructed by one of our Malware Team

The forum you are looking for is located here


Regards,
Jkc73

From your other thread Which I closed.
This may help you get started. http://forums.whatthetech.com/Self_Help_t58958.html