This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Follow-up to old topic (CatByte, ndisio.sys...)

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I was previously receiving help with this topic: [Closed] Infected with "ndisio.sys", ndisio.sys is causing problems for XP. I was on a trip and so it was closed due to inactivity. I followed the last directions listed, but when Kaspersky tried to do it's initial analyzing of the computer, I received a blue-screen windows error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA And I had to restart. Please let me know where to go from here.
please post a new HJT log If you are still unable to do that please advise what issues you are still having with your machine and what functions you can and cannot do.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI