This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Hotmail notice

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello I received a message in my Hotmail inbox stating that if I did not fill in my name and other personal information etc my account is one that will be closed because Hotmail is congested by someone generating tons of email. I deferred. The letter fom Hotmail looked genuine but these days who can tell. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I did a knee jerk delete but now I am afraid I may lose my account. Any inforation will be appreciated. Thank you

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI