This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Wuuuzzz up!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello! I am Graduate from Malware Removal University and i work on several sites including Bleeping computer and so on. I thought i come here aswell so i can take few HJT logs when i have time…..of course once i have been giving permission to do so. I am originally from Finland but now i am living in Cornwall Uk…i saw there are few Malware fighters from Kernow :D
:wavey: Hi Bio-Hazard and glad you have joined WTT. I am just a mere newbie to fighting malware but, with the help and patience of the teachers here, I am making gradual progress and hope that somedaye I will also be able to repay them by helping out. Good to see another Kernow boy. The teacher who helped with my last PL is also living there. Best wishes. Satchfan

:wavey: Hi Bio-Hazard and glad you have joined WTT.

I am just a mere newbie to fighting malware but, with the help and patience of the teachers here, I am making gradual progress and hope that somedaye I will also be able to repay them by helping out.



Thank you Satchfan.

Well keep up the good work and soon you will join us on the front line.
[external image: Posted Image] Bio-Hazard,

We are pleased you have found this forum and I am sure when Root Administration see you here they will welcome your contribution forthwith.

Enjoy this great forum with so much to read and learn. We are lucky to have it.

kind regards, :wavey:

We are pleased you have found this forum and I am sure when Root Administration see you here they will welcome your contribution forthwith.


Thank you tallin!

It is already under control :)
:welcome: Bio-Hazard

Always in need of some more help in the Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal Forum, those guys are always so busy :notworthy:

Thanks for making your talents and skills available to WhattheTech :thumbup:

Best Regards,
Jkc73