This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi there

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi there, Another Newbie on board! I came upon this site while trying to figure out why when i try to search some pages that it comes up with url not found, even though i know it works for sure! Its desktop smiley and i have already uninstalled it, but it still seems to be lurking in the back ground! If you could point me in the right direction it would be very much appreciated! Thanks Timnlaura
Hi timnlaura :wavey:

Welcome to WhattheTech, I hope you enjoy reading the link supplied by Satchfan :thumbup:

Here is 1 that I believe you will also need, just click here :)


Regards,
Jkc73

:thumbup: Nice one Jkc73 - forgot about that link.

Satchfan

Not a problem Satchfan :) we all watch each others backs at WhattheTech, as I'm sure you are aware of. :thumbup:

Now I look forward to the next time I forget something :rofl: which won't be long I'm sure. :scratch: :blush:

Thanks Satchfan,
Jkc73
:welcome: timnlaura, We are pleased you have arrived at this forum. Enjoy it and read and learn within the sub-forums offered with an abundance of information. There is much information in my signature links below for you to access. Please feel free to follow along with any advice that may interest you. kind regards,