This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Validating Identity

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm having some trouble with getting my wireless to work with my laptop. I've went through and done all the necessary steps for setting up a wireless network. When I go to connect to the internet, it brings up validating identity. A message box pops up saying something about there not being a certificate. I went and turned off the authentication and now it wont connect at all. If someone could tell me whats wrong, I would really appreciate it.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI