This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

You have a security probem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I keep getting a pop up that says your computer is infected click here to scan. I have run stopzilla, malwarebytes, spybot you name it and it won't go away. Any help would be appreciated. I also have Trend Micro
Please follow the instructions here and then start a fresh thread and post your HJT log into it along with a brief description of the problem.
I'll lock this thread for tidiness.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI