This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

What's Good?

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I have worked with computers for about 15 years now… I haven't gone real old school but I have used the flux capacitor to travel back as far as some DOS. Venturing forth I have mastered the arts of Win95 and on… Currently I am learning Windows 7 and dabbling in Linux/Ubuntu/gOS… Been a geek for a long time and am still proud to proclaim it and ready to put my skills to the test by contributing to this community… Missouri Mobile
Thank you very kindly CB. And might I congratulate your SuperMember milestone of a Thousand, accomplished during your also admirable Seniority status. :thumbup: Doug
Hello Missouri Mobile and :welcome:

Hope you enjoy our forums and learn heaps too. :thumbup:
Hope you also use your flux capacitor to visit my great,great,great,great grandson and tell him it's not my fault. :rofl:

Regards,
Jkc73
Would you believe it!!! Just last night my energy compartment that powers my flux capacitor cracked and started leaking plutonium all over my driveway…. and now I need to figure out how to generate 1.21 gigawatts of power to operate this thing…. Maybe I can use my hover-board and run up to Best Buy to get a Mr. Fusion ($94.82 with a $3.97 mail in rebate in this weeks Sunday ad)… sucks cause I just got some 61 inch rims for this thing… anyways… The future is great, you guys really need to check it out, no spam, no viruses, and EVERYONE uses Linux :woot:
[external image: Posted Image] Missouri Mobile,

Great to see you have joined us here at WTT. :wavey:

I read your most interesting website, up front and to the point with pricing, information. Well done.

Are you a medical Doctor, Doctor of languages, engineering, or IT? The mind boggles. :thumbup:

Mostly this is an all friendly forum, enjoy when you have the time to give.

kind regards,
The doctor reference is a play on my initials.. Donald Richard Williams aka Dr. Williams I fix sick computers so I must be a doctor of some type :-P Thanks for all of the warm welcomes!

Donald Richard Williams

Well we must have something in common though and it is
  • helping to fix computers
  • and my Fathers name was Richard John Williams.
I am glad you cleared up the 'Doctor' status however. :blush:

kind regards,