This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

What a great site. Hello Everyone.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello Everyone, A friend of mine just told me about this site. What a great service this site is. I just recently lost many hours removing spyware on my system (could never happen to me… LOL). I was telling my friend how frustrating the whole experience was, and he suggested I fight the good fight and learn how to help others out. I took his advice… I just applied for the course (fingers crossed). Looks like there is plenty to read and learn while I wait to see if I am accepted. Take Care, dn42
:welcome: dn42 Glad you came across WTT. It's loaded with lots of famous names in the Malware-fighting world and they are really helpful. I joined the Malware Classroom last July and have learnt lots already. Good luck with the application, but whatever happens enjoy WTT. Regards Satchfan