That MVPS Hosts file is a mother bear. What I think I'm supposed to do is downloat the host.zip file, open and unzip it. Then what?
I still can't access washingtonflyfishing.com. Where do I go from here?
place in the appropriate installed location:
Note: the below locations are for the default paths, edit as needed.
Windows XP = C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC
Is your firewall blocking washingtonflyfishing.com?
No, firewall and all other security programs have been off since we started this process. Further, I haven't entered anything in the firewall settings to block any website.
Added the site to tools/options/security/trusted sites, rebooted computer, opened up and updated all security programs. Again tried washingtonflyfishing.com but, " …cannot display the webpage".
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance.
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI