Hi!
Yes, I am having trouble. I have dl combofix 3 times and I don't know how to dl it and save it to my desktop. So when i click on it to run it, it automatically runs on it's own and I am unable to go into a notepad feature. I am confused!
Tymaca
Click File, Save as…, and set the Save in to your Desktop
In the filename box, type (including quotation marks) as the filename: "CFScript.txt"
Click save
Using your mouse left button, drag the new file CFscript.txt and drop it on the ComboFix.exe icon as shown below.
This will start ComboFix again.Close all browser/windows first.
**Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall**
[external image: Posted Image]
**Note**
When CF finishes running, the ComboFix log will open along with a message box–do not be alarmed. With the above script, ComboFix will capture files to submit for analysis.
Ensure you are connected to the internet and click OK on the message box.
Please post back wth the combofix log and a new HJT log.
If you have any more problems, please do not hesitate to post back.
Hi Tymaca,
Still with us? Please tell me exactly what you are having problems with. We have other ways of accomplishing what we are trying to do.
Thanks