This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Malware on my system?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi there, Recently I kept receiving Trojan notifications thru my A/V program - AVG. Then My documents kept opening up on boot up. For now I have overcome that by de-selecting explorer.exe in MSConfig startup, but i can't help feeling the trojan is still lurking on my system (Win XP SP3). I attach HJT & StartUp List logs in.doc format. Grateful for any guidance to clean up my pc. Many thanks. Mark

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI