Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

When I go flying next

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tallin

tallin

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 08:47 PM

What a man

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Abydos

Abydos

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 09:38 PM

Or the danish pilot Stefan Rasmussen B)

Stefan Rasmussen have told the danish newspapers, that he is glad the pilot made it,
and also glad for not being the only pilot anymore to have made such a crash-landing.

quote: "Finally I am not alone, now there is one to share experiences with"

It also belongs to the story that Stefan G. Rasmussen, after the crash, had no one that
could understand his situation, as pilots have a tendency to die in such crashes, with
big airplanes. Its a long story...

The Dana Viking Crash

So, two pilots we would fly with next :D (Altho S. Rasmussen doesn't fly anymore)

Abydos

Asking for Technical Help

Preventing Malware Slow PC? Recovery Console!

"I am not young enough to know everything" - Oscar Wilde

#3 tallin

tallin

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:43 PM

:thumbup: Thanks Abydos, really enjoyed the story about Stefan G. Rasmussen. What courage they have, what quick thinking also. Perhaps they should meet up to swap stories about the technical side of it all. Glad I started this thread, perhaps more will contribute their stories. Cheers,