This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Help...

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello, I need help please… I am not the greatest with computers and mine is acting funny… my sis suggested this site for help so here i am… thanks..
Hi browneyes_1 :) And :welcome: If you describe your current problem in the rough, I can direct you to the right forum, if you need that. Else, have a look around, much to read and learn! Regards Abydos
[external image: Posted Image] to WTT,

You will not be sorry you have joined this great forum. :thumbup:

As Abydos said, browse the sub-forum topic headings, post your problem in the one that identifies your problem and someone will come by to assist you. When you do post, please follow the link in my signature so we can give you the best help possible with the detailed information you give us.

kind regards,