This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello Everyone

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I'm joining to get help with some issues that are happening. I won't describe them here but where they belong. I'm just a user who doesn't understand a great deal about why things happen the way they do. I live in Idaho, yea, the potato state. I work for a living and together my husband and I have 5 grown children with 5 1/2 grandchildren. I bought this new laptop in October and now it has been nothing but a problem. Hope to see you all around soon… sbidaho
[external image: Posted Image] sbidaho,

Welcome to this wonderful forum.

Is your Laptop still under warranty, if it is, take it back with a list of the problems you have. However only certain computer problems are covered by warranty, so until you tell us what they are we are unable to assist you positively.

Please post your issues in the relevant forums. There are many very talented volunteers that will come by to help you.

Meanwhile take a good browse around as there is so much to read and learn.

Best regards,
I didn't see any Windows Vista area's (I may have missed it) is there one for Vista problems specifically? I will do my best to post to the right area's. I just have so many problems going on at once. Thanks for the introduction, Sandra
Hello Sandra,

Microsoft Windows forum is a good start, only post one at a time in the relevant sub-forum. Follow the link in my signature to help you. Start with the issue that is giving you the most trouble, and we can go from there.

kind regards,