This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Porn hijack in windows? Advised to post here

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Been advised by Ken to post here
System has been cleaned of malware, still find the problem below

Google
finds porn in last page indexed in my website: http://www.simplyfostering.co.uk
please help!

Page url:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=s…art=40&sa=N

3d porn 3d sex 3d sexvilla username and password 69 position 89 … - 3 visits - Jan 83d porn 3d sex 3d sexvilla username and password 69 position 89 galleries 89movies 8th street latina 8th street latinas a tight ###### abbywinters abi …
www.simplyfostering.co.uk/carers-support/future-services.html - 250k - Cached - Similar pages -
Hi, I can't see as you probably copied the google.com page directly. Now it searches for something with … while there should be words there. Please copy the URL another time directly from your address bar into a reply. Regards, John.
thanks problem is, if I disable (remove in cms) the page identified, the blighter just moves to another - but always the last page indexed by google????
Joedavid, pardon my ignorance, but can I ask you to clarify your problem? Are you saying that when you go to google.com and search for your website that some of the links that are returned by google are porn related? I did google the website address you provided, and didn't see any links returning porn sites, although there were hundreds of links returned so I didn't look at them all. Google will provide a lot more information than requested by simply typing in a domain name. It was returning links for anything co.uk for instance. Or, are you having a problem where porn links are embedded in your website some where?
hi please google: site:www.simplyfostering.co.uk I always find this on the last page indexed - have contacted google to no avail - help! 3d porn 3d sex 3d sexvilla username and password 69 position 89 …3d porn 3d sex 3d sexvilla username and password 69 position 89 galleries 89movies 8th street latina 8th street latinas a tight ###### abbywinters abi … www.simplyfostering.co.uk/carers-support/future-services.html - 250k - Cached - Similar pages
This is what joedavid is concerned about.
📎greenshot_simply_fostering.jpg

the above is the offending entry in Google when a specific search is made for - site:www.simplyfostering.co.uk

the indexed item does not appear from the first search, but does when the user selects to include 47 additional similar

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 47 already displayed.
If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.


the listed reference does connect to an apparently legitimate site page of SimplyFostering
Looking at the Page Source (with my non-expert eyes) does not show any offending content on the actual linked page.
hi all thanks for your time, I can't thank you enough. Regarding the server, it is an Apache not the computer I have cleaned…I think that's what you mean me being less than a computer novice. I have requested the url be removed by google as suggested so fingers crossed. Is there anything else you guys think I should be doing?
Hi Joedavid. I see now with Doug's post what you were talking about. I'd be concerned that your webserver has been/is compromised. I don't know who maintains it, but defacing websites is probably one of the most common hacks to find. The information in Google's database will purge itself in about two weeks from my experience. If I use the cached website function of google I can pull up what the page used to be on Jan 2nd, 2009. It shows no offending content. However, the link, at this point, is no longer valid.

thanks again everyone.
I have forwarded your comments to the people responsible for the server…..fingers crossed.
joedavid


Well I think it worked. I searched it just now and on page 5 all of the results are friendly, nothing like your described problem. I hope it is indeed solved then.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI