This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] vundo virus

12 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi No such luck, the download continues to fail, can't install the java thanks just sara PS. you mentioned adding programs such as spyware blaster and spyware guard. Should I only download one of them? You said having more then one would conflict. Should I get rid of the spy sweeper, super anti spyware that I currently have? Sorry to keep bugging you.
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI